Ring Size Guide
Most Kian Design rings can be made in any size requested.
In determining your ring sizes please note the following:
- a ring should fit your finger comfortably, fitted enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle
- your finger size can change throughout the day so it is best to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest
- your fingers will be at least half a size smaller if you measure when they are cold
- rings of the same size may have a slightly different fit depending on their design; specifically wide bands generally require a slightly larger size for most people
- full circle diamond bands are not able to be re-sized up or down so accuracy of fit is particularly important to know before ordering to avoid unnecessary returns
- sizing is also prohibited for some setting styles because the act of doing so would distort the setting
- we highly recommend visiting your local jeweller as the most accurate way to find out your ring size
Please see below a table of the most common ring sizes. The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes tend to be sizes 5 to 7, with size 6 being the most popular.
Men’s rings typically range from size 8 to 14, with size 9 being the most commonly purchased.
If you require a custom ring order or further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Inside diameter (mm)||Australia, NZ, Ireland, UK||US, Canada, Mexico||Asia, India, South America,||
Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands
|Austria, France, Germany, Belgium, Scandinavia|